Tuesday, April 01, 2008

urban maternity

It's baby season! I've had an incredible amount of maternity and newborn sessions lately, and I just love it. So many gorgeous bellies and babies!

Erica and Dave were so fun and nice, and we had a great time at our session in downtown Durham. It was their last chance to have a maternity session before Dave leaves for training, so I was glad to be able to get them on my schedule just in the nick of time. I made them kiss about 759 times during the session, but they didn't seem to mind:-) (Thanks for obliging me!)

Erica had the coolest wardrobe... how cute is this dress? I want one for myself!

Congratulations to all of the mamas-to-be!





21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these Gretchen! So hip and fun!

meggan said...

These have a great feel to them! Great job!

Teri Mason Photography said...

How fun to have a maternity downtown! Cute images!

Anonymous said...

I love these! So modern and stylish!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, sexy, fun... what more could you ask for?

Anonymous said...

She is just glowing. How lucky they are to have images like these - they will treasure them forever!

Anonymous said...

So fun and hip! Mama looks *amazing*!!

Sylvia Laughrin said...

great location! so stylish, sexy, and fun.

Danna said...

WOW!! these are really cool! I would love some maternity shots like this of myself.

Jen Jesseph Photography said...

These are amazing Gretchen!!

Texasgirly said...

Very fresh take on maternity...love them.

Anonymous said...

wow these are all stunning...love the urban feel

Anonymous said...

awesome images,what a beautiful mama!

Anonymous said...

These are just fabulous!

Anonymous said...

These are just fantastic. Love the entire series.

Anonymous said...

she looks amazing! Great images that I am sure they will love.

Anonymous said...

Love these! I wish I had images like these from my pregnancies. :)

Leah said...

What a cute couple! I love the one of them kssing...so sweet!

Anonymous said...

These are really wonderful and unique. Very beautiful work.

Paula Swift Photography said...

Love your style!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Gretchen!! Your b/w's are always so rich!