Thursday, April 03, 2008

celebrating spring... with mini-sessions!


(click image for larger version)

Spring is my favorite time of year, and I'd like to ring it in with a day of outdoor mini-sessions at my studio! These will be smaller versions of my regular sessions and will take place within walking distance of my studio on April 17th. The cost is $125 (plus tax), and a $50 print credit is included in that! This is the perfect Mother's or Father's Day gift, or just a good way to fit in a quick session between regular sessions.

The other nitty gritty:

* good for up to 2 kids (mom/dad always welcome to hop in a few!)
* sessions are for 20 minutes, and you'll receive an online web gallery with 10-15 proofs
* if you'd like to schedule a session for your baby, this type of session is best for a baby who is sitting independently
* feel free to bring any props you'd like - tricycles, wagons, bubbles, that special lovey, etc.
* rain date is the following Thursday

Times will fill up fast, so send me an email (gretchen@gretchenmathison.com) to schedule your session. Your session fee is due at the time of booking.

Can't wait to see you there!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT opportunity- love how you've structured these mini sessions! Gorgeous images too of course. :)

Anonymous said...

You are still one of my favorites. I am bummed I won't see you in June when we are in NC.

One of these days .. your clients are lucky to have you.

Anonymous said...

These look like so much fun and such a good deal! Too bad I live so far away. . .

Anna

Anonymous said...

What a great opportunity for potential clients to experience your fabulous work! Adorable little 'poster' too. :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I so wished I lived closer! What an awesome promotion!

Anonymous said...

Oh Gretchen, how I would love to do this....if Chloe were out of school, you know I would make the 3 hour drive in a heartbeat! Love, LOVE, love all of your new posts! Maybe you can do mini-sessions at the beach, ey??? What can I say, you're just incredible! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great deal!! If I lived closer I would be there!!

Jen Jesseph Photography said...

I would be first in line if I lived nearby...you work is so gorgeous!