Thursday, March 20, 2008

recent cuties!

Just wanted to take a minute to share some of my most recent adorable clients!


Liza and Greta, who invited me to "stay and play house" after our session:


Lila, whose smile could light up a room:


Nora, who was just starting to sit up and was a cute as a button:


The ever-darling Kailey. This was my 5th time photographing her since she was a teeny tiny new baby:


James, who had also just learned to sit up and was such a happy, precious boy:


Jacob, who had changed so much since I saw him over a year ago. This was Jacob's 4th session:


Cute little man Jack, who was showing off his abilities to stand in his crib:


Greyson. She was just a doll and so cooperative at our session:


Ben, who was seriously one of the happiest kids I have EVER photographed:


Eliza and little brother Jake. Eliza entertained us by catching frogs (in her dress) at our session:


And last but not least, Nora's big brother Will. I loved this one of him playing peek-a-boo with me:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gretchen,

These photographs are great. Just seeing them brings a smile to my face. Love how storytelling they are. Children playing and having fun and enjoying life's happy little moments.
This is what childhood is all about and you have done a wonderful job for these families by documenting this time of their lives.

Heather Gibb said...

I love how you are able to catch such genuine expressions from the children you photograph. The 2 girls laughing is precious!!

Your mini sessions will be a huge success!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love every single one of these. You have a gift for capturing expression, and your b&w is perfection!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great connection with all of these kiddos!!! Gorgeous work!

Anonymous said...

Would adore a shot of my girls like that first one! Such lovely black and whites!

Anonymous said...

*fabulous* images....I love your work!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could pick a favorite, they're all beautiful, but that first one with the sisters is absolutely perfect. I can't imagine a portrait that speaks better about sisters than that.

Anonymous said...

Ooh--I just love the genuine expressions on Greta and Liza! Beautiful work. :)