Tuesday, July 08, 2008

sugar and spice, twice

Meet Kendall and Lilly.

When I got an email from a long-time client filled with news of two very sweet new additions to their family, I was so excited to go and meet them. There they were - two tiny bundles of cute little fingers and cute button noses. They're fraternal, but at least for now look an awful lot alike. I was in baby heaven!

Congratulations Steph, Dave and big brother Noah on these little lovelies!


I love this kid. The first time I took his pictures, he was only a few months old. Now he's about to round the corner on 4! Such a grown-up boy and seriously one of the sweetest, most well-mannered kids I've ever met. And so proud of his new little sisters.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a FANTASTIC sibling shot!!!

Anonymous said...

So, so beautiful Gretchen... that image of the three of them together is to die for.

Anonymous said...

I just love the 3 of them together. What a proud big brother!! (And indeed a tough shot to get.)

Anonymous said...

Gretchen I just love that first Twin shot - just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

He looks so proud of his little twin sibs!!! Great shot!!!!!

Anonymous said...

awww, what a perfect sibling shot, he sure does look proud as punch. The first twin image is just stunning.

Anonymous said...

These are some amazing twin images! Love them!

Anonymous said...

Super sweet captures. You did an amazing job for sure!

Texasgirly said...

perfect!