Tuesday, July 01, 2008

the all-boy club

I always arrive at sessions consisting of all boys with a combination of excitement and trepidation. Excitement because, as the mom of 3 boys, I'm in my element and I know boys. And trepidation because, um, I KNOW BOYS.

These three were so good and so much fun! They showed me their toys, jumped on the bed, took a ride on the hammock, and at the end of the session, took turns dressing in various pirate/knight/race car driver costumes for me.

Thanks, Caden, Beau and Avery!! I hope you invite me over again sometime:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As another member of the all-boy club, I LOVE IT! :)

Anonymous said...

What a perfect shot!

Anonymous said...

Their mom will love this!

Anonymous said...

What a great capture!

Anonymous said...

LOVE feet shots!! this one is perfect!!!