Monday, August 14, 2006

beautiful kids + beautiful clothes

As promised, I'm sharing a few of my favorites from the clothing shoot. The clothes are by Che (formerly Manos Argentinas), a clothing company out of Argentina. Gorgeous hand-knit and smocked kids' clothes sold in boutiques throughout the US. Their website is currently under construction, but once up and running, the pictures from last week's shoot should be displayed throughout their site.

My sincerest thanks to Emma, Allison, Karley, Teresa, Kailey, Nina, and Everett:-) (And all of their parents, especially Emma's mom, who kept the shoot running like a well-oiled machine. Not an easy task with 7 kids.) You did a fantastic job!!









1 comment:

oh kate said...

I love looking at your work. it's so beautiful. not to seem creepy but I think I'll keep an eye on your blog and your site. (:

ps I emailed you yesterday thinking that the spam I'd received from you was gorilla marketing.