Wednesday, January 31, 2007

big changes for '07

I'm very excited to announce that I'll be spending the next month working on opening my new design studio! This will be a place to showcase my work, have consultations, and display samples of specialty products... and I hope to have lots of visitors! My new studio is located in Durham close to Brightleaf Square (and very easy to find off the Durham Freeway for all of my Raleigh and Cary clients.)

I'll post more details as the (busy!) month goes on.

(Today's photo: My husband and youngest son... the world's most fearless child who laughed hysterically with each toss into the air.)

6 comments:

MegRNC said...

congrats!

Mare~Marmalade said...

CONGRATS! What fantastic news!!

Anonymous said...

how exciting for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope you consider adding some diversity to your portfolio. At the very least, on your website. I've seen little to none and your work is very good.

Anonymous said...

The American Heritage Dictionary defines the word diverse as "differing one from another.
Made up of distinct
characteristics, qualities, or elements."

I think the work that Ms. Mathison has on her website clearly illustrates the unique characteristics of all the children she photographs. No two people or children are the same, even when their outward appearance is unfairly categorized.

I think this Ms. Mathison captures the light and promise that only the children of the world can teach all of us.

Anonymous said...

I think your work is awesome! I'm not in the area but a friend sent me some recent pictures that you had taken of her family...BEAUTIFUL!